• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
Well crud...

I guess it's my civic duty to attend every soiree going forward. No pics? Anyone? Anyone?

Here's one for ya, but it's not from the soiree:biggrin:
n1337180308_30127359_3487.jpg
 
picture.php
 
Well, I am personally tickled that of all the incriminating evidence there could have been, I have Fuzzy in the background of the Kitty and Al picture. :clap:

Meanwhile, I'm hoping that Crazy K's pics don't make it here...:blush:
 
Well, I am personally tickled that of all the incriminating evidence there could have been, I have Fuzzy in the background of the Kitty and Al picture. :clap:

Meanwhile, I'm hoping that Crazy K's pics don't make it here...:blush:
I hear ya. :lol:
Gull, it was great spending some time with you. I :wub: my SoWal friends.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top