• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
I can remember as a child looking at my great aunt thinking why does she have whiskers! Now I know it is heredity!

I am so sorry! :clap::clap: I didn't have heredity to look at, so I had to figure it all out as I went along!
 
:wave:AND you aren't!! but it's just not the same as when we were 20.;-)

I AM GLAD I'M NOT 20 ANYMORE. I WAS STOOPID.:blink:

I think you guys complain just a weeee bit too much about hair. Most of you have seen me and know that hair is somewhat of my specialty. I have at one time or another shaved every part of my body. I'll keep my shaving experiences to "board appropriate" material.

I once shaved my legs on a dare. It took 2 hours and looked like I had been attacked by a weed whacker. I can assure you that it all grew back thicker and darker than before. That was my legs however. I finally broke down and shaved my beard since it became more maintenance than shaving every other day. It however grows in lighter and thicker the more I shave. Don't ever shave between your eyebrows though. Those hairs will grow back with a determination! The more you shave those the deeper they go. I swear I plucked one that was tied in with the base of my spine. :eek:

OMG. I LOVE YOU. :floor::rofl::yikes::floor::rofl::yikes:
 
OMB game for the soirre....Anyone?!?! Couldn't resist...




71072500339423653_tMD2sZQX_f.jpg
 
:lol:
 
BR...that's just gross....I love it :rolling: OMB game....toooooo funny!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top