• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
yes. I want her hair. if I could have hair like that, I would definitely grow it long.

I love your hair short. I tried to describe it to my hairdresser today when she was cutting mine. It turned out nothing like yours. :shock:
 
yes. I want her hair. if I could have hair like that, I would definitely grow it long.

I love your hair short. I tried to describe it to my hairdresser today when she was cutting mine. It turned out nothing like yours. :shock:

I love Tootsie's hair, too! I keep pondering the idea of cutting mine off completely. But I'd have to do more than just wash & condition it as I have no curl or wave whatsoever, so that's out of the question.
 
I love your hair short. I tried to describe it to my hairdresser today when she was cutting mine. It turned out nothing like yours. :shock:

pic please. I want my hair even shorter, but its okay for now. It is much easier that is for shore!:wave:

DD- love your hairdos too. short is way cute on you.

OM - your hair is gorgeous.
 
pic please. I want my hair even shorter, but its okay for now. It is much easier that is for shore!:wave:

DD- love your hairdos too. short is way cute on you.

OM - your hair is gorgeous.

Thanks. I'll see what I can do tomorrow after I fix it. Stacey never does it like I would..usually a good cut though. We'll see.
 
I love Tootsie's hair, too! I keep pondering the idea of cutting mine off completely. But I'd have to do more than just wash & condition it as I have no curl or wave whatsoever, so that's out of the question.

NO! NO ! ...don't cut your hair...it is gorgeous!!!!!!
 
This thread turned hairy! :biggrin: :wave:
 
Purrrrrrrr. You must have seen my legs. ;-)

Could you really cut off that gorgeous hair?

Toots and DD have the bestest haircuts, ever. Just damm chic.

:floor:After today, the hair on my legs is longer than on my head. :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top