• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Yep! It's that time again. I was going to wait to start the thread.....then I realized.....THAT IS JUST TWO MONTHS AWAY!


So get out your calendars and mark the dates.


Soiree.jpg




Questions? Comments? Issues?
 
I think I can be there during that time.......:wave:
OH ....wait, I KNOW I'll be there ........:clap:

No more 9 hour drive for 36 hours of FUNN! I hate that :lie:

Does anyone want to contribute to Kaiboo's airline ticket? ;-)
 
HOLY CRAP!! The last OCT one seems like just a few months ago :shock:

I GUESS I will have to come down and celebrate 41 !!!
 
Oh Yea!!!! I'm getting up right now to mark my calendar. Is there a theme?? Maybe favorite sports character or team?
 
Can we change it to the weekend before?:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top