• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
I guess this thread is naturally morphing into the SDC thread. why not.

BB will most likely be posting a new thread about the spring soiree plans any day now.

:floor:
 
Purrrrrrrr. You must have seen my legs. ;-)

Could you really cut off that gorgeous hair?

Toots and DD have the bestest haircuts, ever. Just damm chic.

I have cut it off numerous times, just not lately. It's been really, really short before. I have a 10 gallon head, though, so it ain't so cool.:idontno:

I was told once in Athens that I could never be a "true hippie" because I shave daily.:biggrin:
 
I guess this thread is naturally morphing into the SDC thread. why not.

BB will most likely be posting a new thread about the spring soiree plans any day now.

And I just added more to it. Oops!:wave:
 
I have cut it off numerous times, just not lately. It's been really, really short before. I have a 10 gallon head, though, so it ain't so cool.:idontno:

I was told once in Athens that I could never be a "true hippie" because I shave daily.:biggrin:

:lolabove:...remind me to bring you a hat from TX next time I come down.
 
I have cut it off numerous times, just not lately. It's been really, really short before. I have a 10 gallon head, though, so it ain't so cool.:idontno:

I was told once in Athens that I could never be a "true hippie" because I shave daily.:biggrin:

well some of us MUST shave daily or else..... :blink: hello hairy lady! reminds me a few weeks ago I was working at the school. a 4 year old asked me what that thing on my face was and I told her it was a mole. she said she hoped it goes away. :floor: I died. the things is, she wasn't the first kid at school to comment on it. maybe it should be removed. like asap.

one kid asked what it was (his father is a plastic surgeon so I figured he's never seen such up close). I said, "its a mole". he said, without hesitating for a minute, "I'm going to chop it up and make guacaMOLe". I howled and recognized the line instantly - from austin powers. the kid was 5 or 6 and an austin powers fan. did he set me up for that or what?

kids. they need to learn some damn respect for the italian ladies.
 
Last edited:
Romeosmydog has a darling haircut! In fact, she's just plain darling, period.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top