• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
I hate it when the PoPo's shut you down. :cry: As if I am ever awake, present, or not in the ladies room when they show up! :roll:
Looks like a lot of fun, maybe next year. Thanks for the pics DD! :wub::wave:

MISSED YOU Gullfriend!!!!

Where are these photos located? Don't seem to see them in the Albums

I know... I can't find 'em either.
 
:wub::wave:


Here's one more...........

picture.php

WOW!! SAME GORGEOUS SMILE... were you Gulls separated at birth????
 
WOW!! SAME GORGEOUS SMILE... were you Gulls separated at birth????

:wub:...how sweet, that is a true, genuine happy smile on my face. I am the one with the chins. :biggrin:

I hear I almost hit my head on your bumper when I caught myself saying the p word.
 
I can't find them either. Maybe we need some secret password to view? :idontno:

Me thinks the cameraperson downed too many pudding shots. I must tell you that I have had imitations, but yours are the one and only in my book. I think I had five this time. :floor:* :clap:

*...this is me rolling in the sand after 5 pudding shots.
 
Nice talking to you again. THe pudding shots were the bomb :wub:

Me thinks the cameraperson downed too many pudding shots. I must tell you that I have had imitations, but yours are the one and only in my book. I think I had five this time. :floor:* :clap:

*...this is me rolling in the sand after 5 pudding shots.

I'm glad that you enjoyed them! I so wish I would of stayed to see you rolling in the sand! :wave:
 
Me thinks the cameraperson downed too many pudding shots. I must tell you that I have had imitations, but yours are the one and only in my book. I think I had five this time. :floor:* :clap:

*...this is me rolling in the sand after 5 pudding shots.

This is a test of the Emergency rumor "broad"casting system. There is no truth to this or other rumors on this or other threads. This is only a test.


(MK- don't believe what they're saying...you're secret's safe.. );-)
 
WOW!! SAME GORGEOUS SMILE... were you Gulls separated at birth????

I'm an illegitimate Kitty...they called me Bad Kitty and gave me to some gypsy's. :biggrin::floor:I went to Switzerland and had a species change and now I'm a doggie.

And believe me, I just wasn't looking down enough for the camera to catch my chins:wub::wave:

This was a funn night. :wub:
 
Well crud...

I guess it's my civic duty to attend every soiree going forward. No pics? Anyone? Anyone?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top