• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
aggieB - where did you post go girlfriend? I agree! no hairy moles! did you delete your funny post thinking I might have a hairy mole? hairy moles have always been a family joke - and a reality.

my mom has one - I think she keeps it hairfree these days though. my grandma had one. and I think mine is trying to grow 'em. gotta keep a close eye out.
I have always had a trademark mole. It used to be hairy. But a few years ago I just happened to ask my dermatologist if plucking the hairs would cause it to become cancerous. He said no. So now it is plucking hairless. :lol:

Daughter has one in the same place. So does Mom.
 
oh my i have a magnifying mirror, i'm obsessed with it and my tweezers. i do have a question, another friend of mine has the most beautiful complexion, flawless. she freakn shaves her whole face. my hair is blonde hers is dark. do y'all wax or shave?:rolling:
 
i've gotta get another glass of wine. don't go anywhere. i want to know who shaves their faces and if i should try it out?
 
Well, I only wax my upper lip, and I must say I don't do it often enough, because it hurts like a mofo. :yikes:
 
I cannot believe, that the queen of hairdom, has missed out on this thread!!!! My entire life revolves around the thinning,chopping and, arranging of the hair occupies so much of my life. :blink: At the end of it all it still looks like crap. :idontno:

It literally grows overnight! Too much of a good thing is really not a good thing. :shock:

:wave:haayyyyyyyy! where ya been missy?

I have always had a trademark mole. It used to be hairy. But a few years ago I just happened to ask my dermatologist if plucking the hairs would cause it to become cancerous. He said no. So now it is plucking hairless. :lol:

Daughter has one in the same place. So does Mom.

sounds familiar...

i've gotta get another glass of wine. don't go anywhere. i want to know who shaves their faces and if i should try it out?


I do not shave my face but it does get a good dermaplaning every month or so when I get my facial/micro-peel. feels so great! and yes, hair grows back but its very fine and no biggie. I would never shave my own face though.

titl-dermaplane.gif


Dermaplaning is a skin resurfacing procedure that uses a special surgical blade (dermatome) to scrape away the top layer of dead epidermal cells. This controlled scraping refines the treated area by allowing the underlying layer of smooth, clear, undamaged skin to emerge. Use of the dermatome instrument also removes all facial hair and peach fuzz in the treated areas.
 
Last edited:
i've gotta get another glass of wine. don't go anywhere. i want to know who shaves their faces and if i should try it out?
I go to Hailey, Brody, Casey, etc. -- an Atlanta institution. They recommend shaving your face. The women who work there do. I refuse. I mean, it's gotta feel stubbly(sp?), right?
 
I have seen your pictures and you all are lovely, pluck, shave or whatever, but only call for the plastic surgeon when your self concept is askew. There is so much more to our lives then our moles, facial hair or teeth.
 
I have a friend who shaves her ARMS. I mean, it looks great and all smooth, but I can't imagine having to shave more body parts. enough already.

I'm with you, Toots. I'm always glad for winter for one reason--don't have to shave legs so often!
 
i've gotta get another glass of wine. don't go anywhere. i want to know who shaves their faces and if i should try it out?

:floor::floor: Well, women won't grow whiskers on their faces like men. I tweeze random ones.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top