• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
Sheet! Not just under, do you mean over too! :idontno::blink::shock:

yes, the whole dang arm.

But my dermatologist says that shaving is the best way to exfoliate the face. He hasn't sold me on that. I'll stay with Avita.

well, that is dermaplaning - and it is the best exfoliation while under the care of an expert. I would never attempt it myself. even an expert aesthetician must be extremely careful not to nick around nose, etc... and they occasionally leave little cuts/scrapes. it is the best feeling after its done though.
 
:clap:what a find! the banana, that is.:wave:

great pic of you too.

I loved playing that part. Lenny had the best polyester costumes.

Isn't she so absolutely beautiful!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:blush:

yes. I want her hair. if I could have hair like that, I would definitely grow it long.
I want your hair. You look like a beautiful mischievous pixie about to whack someone with your wand:biggrin:

I love your hair short. I tried to describe it to my hairdresser today when she was cutting mine. It turned out nothing like yours. :shock:
I bet it still looks beautiful:wub:

I would have responded sooner, but I have a whole bunch of TP stuck to my face to stop the bleeding from trying to shave my face:blink:
 
OMG!!!! this thread is hilarious :floor::funn::clap:Y'all were on fire last night....:floor:

Now I have to go pluck my eyebrows, my chin and my moles, then I have to go shave my legs and armpits.....AND I need a plucking HAIRCUT!!!!
 
Last edited:
OMG!!!! this thread is hilarious :floor::funn::clap:Y'all were on fire last night....:floor:

Now I have to go pluck my eyebrows, my chin and my moles, then I have to go shave my legs and armpits.....AND I need a plucking HAIRCUT!!!!


I know and we missed it!!!!Toots had me rollin'.

DD--- I got a haircut yesterday too!!! Check my profile...it's there.;-)

I'm also obsessed with the mag mirror and tweezers. I have random chin hairs that came out of nowhere the last couple of years! whatdaheck. I was blessed with blonde hair even on my legs so I'm not that hairy but sam inherited her dad's hair! :eek: She has to shave her legs constantly and she hates her hairy arms but will not shave them b/c she knows a couple of girls at school that do that and she thinks that;s weird. She has eyebrows that grow half way down her eyelid!!! She has those waxed e/o month and tweeze in between.

I do have peachfuzzy cheeks and sometimes shave it...hasn't grown back stubbly yet.:lol: was that tmi? :biggrin:
 
I know and we missed it!!!!Toots had me rollin'.

DD--- I got a haircut yesterday too!!! Check my profile...it's there.;-)

I'm also obsessed with the mag mirror and tweezers. I have random chin hairs that came out of nowhere the last couple of years! whatdaheck. I was blessed with blonde hair even on my legs so I'm not that hairy but sam inherited her dad's hair! :eek: She has to shave her legs constantly and she hates her hairy arms but will not shave them b/c she knows a couple of girls at school that do that and she thinks that;s weird. She has eyebrows that grow half way down her eyelid!!! She has those waxed e/o month and tweeze in between.

I do have peachfuzzy cheeks and sometimes shave it...hasn't grown back stubbly yet.:lol: was that tmi? :biggrin:

So cute!!!


Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top