• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
well some of us MUST shave daily or else..... :blink: hello hairy lady! reminds me a few weeks ago I was working at the school. a 4 year old asked me what that thing on my face was and I told her it was a mole. she said she hoped it goes away. :floor: I died. the things is, she wasn't the first kid at school to comment on it. maybe it should be removed. like asap.

one kid asked what it was (his father is a plastic surgeon so I figured he's never seen such up close). I said, "its a mole". he said, without hesitating for a minute, "I'm going to chop it up and make guacaMOLe". I howled and recognized the line instantly - from austin powers. the kid was 5 or 6 and an austin powers fan. did he set me up for that or what?

kids. they need to learn some damn respect for the italian ladies.

Germans, too!

That story is so funny! Kids & their perspectives....:wub:
 
aggieB - where did you post go girlfriend? I agree! no hairy moles! did you delete your funny post thinking I might have a hairy mole? hairy moles have always been a family joke - and a reality.

my mom has one - I think she keeps it hairfree these days though. my grandma had one. and I think mine is trying to grow 'em. gotta keep a close eye out.
 
aggieB - where did you post go girlfriend? I agree! no hairy moles!

my mom has one - I think she keeps it hairfree these days though. my grandma had one. and I think mine is trying to grow 'em. gotta keep a close eye out.

I know! I wondered if I just dreamed that post! It was a great post, aggieb.
Y'all are too funny! :lol:
 
i had a teacher in 5th grade that had every hair imaginable coming out of her mole on her chin and i thought it will be a cold day in hail, if i ever let mine look like that. i really do not like mine, do you like yours toots. this is funny, i try not to bring up such a lovely topic, but since we're on it. why not. i just sent my friend a message telling her as soon as i'm back home, get her scalpel ready.

kids look at me like i'm a damm monster. and then i act like i'm going to bite their fingers when they want to touch it.
 
Last edited:
i had a teacher in 5th grade that had every hair imaginable coming out of her mole on her chin and i thought it will be a cold day in hail, if i ever let mine look like that. i really do not like mine, do you like yours toots. this is funny, i try not to bring up such a lovely topic, but since we're on it. why not. i just sent my friend a message telling her as soon as i'm back home, get her scalpel ready.

no, I do not like my mole but I don't have to look at it so who cares? actually, I've inquired about it and its not a quick removal. it will take some real surgery to remove so I think I'll keep it and call it a beauty mark.
 
I cannot believe, that the queen of hairdom, has missed out on this thread!!!! My entire life revolves around the thinning,chopping and, arranging of the hair occupies so much of my life. :blink: At the end of it all it still looks like crap. :idontno:

It literally grows overnight! Too much of a good thing is really not a good thing. :shock:
 
I know! I wondered if I just dreamed that post! It was a great post, aggieb.
Y'all are too funny!

I was about to respond to it & it magically disappeared!

All I can say to anyone with oddball hairs:

T-W-E-E-Z-E-R-S

They are a woman's best friend.
 
I cannot believe, that the queen of hairdom, has missed out on this thread!!!! My entire life revolves around the thinning,chopping and, arranging of the hair occupies so much of my life. :blink: At the end of it all it still looks like crap. :idontno:

It literally grows overnight! Too much of a good thing is really not a good thing. :shock:

:floor:It does not look like crap! But I can only speak of that which is on your head. :wave:
 
i had a teacher in 5th grade that had every hair imaginable coming out of her mole on her chin and i thought it will be a cold day in hail, if i ever let mine look like that. i really do not like mine, do you like yours toots. this is funny, i try not to bring up such a lovely topic, but since we're on it. why not. i just sent my friend a message telling her as soon as i'm back home, get her scalpel ready.

kids look at me like i'm a damm monster. and then i act like i'm going to bite their fingers when they want to touch it.

no, I do not like my mole but I don't have to look at it so who cares? actually, I've inquired about it and its not a quick removal. it will take some real surgery to remove so I think I'll keep it and call it a beauty mark.

I cannot believe, that the queen of hairdom, has missed out on this thread!!!! My entire life revolves around the thinning,chopping and, arranging of the hair occupies so much of my life. :blink: At the end of it all it still looks like crap. :idontno:

It literally grows overnight! Too much of a good thing is really not a good thing. :shock:

You are all three so beautiful! My issue is the early graying of my hair!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top