DD
SoWal Expert
yes. I want her hair. if I could have hair like that, I would definitely grow it long.
I love your hair short. I tried to describe it to my hairdresser today when she was cutting mine. It turned out nothing like yours. :shock:
yes. I want her hair. if I could have hair like that, I would definitely grow it long.
yes. I want her hair. if I could have hair like that, I would definitely grow it long.
I love your hair short. I tried to describe it to my hairdresser today when she was cutting mine. It turned out nothing like yours. :shock:
I love your hair short. I tried to describe it to my hairdresser today when she was cutting mine. It turned out nothing like yours. :shock:

pic please. I want my hair even shorter, but its okay for now. It is much easier that is for shore!
DD- love your hairdos too. short is way cute on you.
OM - your hair is gorgeous.
I love Tootsie's hair, too! I keep pondering the idea of cutting mine off completely. But I'd have to do more than just wash & condition it as I have no curl or wave whatsoever, so that's out of the question.

Now it's furry, with your addition!
![]()
Purrrrrrrr. You must have seen my legs. ;-)
Could you really cut off that gorgeous hair?
Toots and DD have the bestest haircuts, ever. Just damm chic.
After today, the hair on my legs is longer than on my head. :shock:After today, the hair on my legs is longer than on my head. :shock:

I just snorted after reading that one!