Beach Runner
beats on hood
Dang it!I tried the guilt thing. It didn't work.
I tried bullying. It didn't work.
I tried sarcastic. It didn't work.
I tried pitiful. It didn't work.
Maybe sad will work.
Dang it!I tried the guilt thing. It didn't work.
I tried bullying. It didn't work.
I tried sarcastic. It didn't work.
I tried pitiful. It didn't work.
Maybe sad will work.
ahh c'mon, lynnie. hang around, you might miss some big news!
These nail girls are telling me that designs are the 'in thing' am I missing somethin'? I don't do designs but I could. I'll try anything once. I guess I'm just too plain.

you didn't happen to see a local's picture beside it, did you?Yet another random thought: just saw this bumper sticker at Publix Seagrove. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?![]()
No, I was too flabbergasted by the bumper sticker. Obviously it's some cool expression that I'm too old to be aware of.you didn't happen to see a local's picture beside it, did you?

