• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Sleep tight, All Y'all. I am too tired to pick myself up off the sofa; maybe I'll stay here.
 
These nail girls are telling me that designs are the 'in thing' am I missing somethin'? I don't do designs but I could. I'll try anything once. I guess I'm just too plain.
 
These nail girls are telling me that designs are the 'in thing' am I missing somethin'? I don't do designs but I could. I'll try anything once. I guess I'm just too plain.

I think the designs are rather tacky/cheap looking - like most "trendy" things IMO.

A nice manicure and polish always looks good.
 
I agree with Scooty. Also it depends on how old you are or your personality. If you are out of college (or over 22) or are not trying to project yourself as alternative (don't get me wrong, I admire people who have to courage to be different), don't go with the designs.

Yet another random thought: just saw this bumper sticker at Publix Seagrove. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top