• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Or they liked "Talladega Nights" w/ Will Ferrell.

Ricky Bobby: Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.
 
Or they liked "Talladega Nights" w/ Will Ferrell.

Ricky Bobby: Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.
Ding! Ding! Ding! You win! That's exactly what it means! That movie put us to sleep, so we obviously missed the reference.

Will relay it to Miss MIT.;-)

EDIT: Daughter says that this expression came way before the movie. I am clueless.
 
Last edited:
No, I was too flabbergasted by the bumper sticker. Obviously it's some cool expression that I'm too old to be aware of.

The surprising thing is that the vehicle is a minivan.:yikes:

That explains it perfectly - like Napoleon Complex. :lol:
 
Be adventuresome and try a new look.........................in the bed. :biggrin:

Most recent Chinese Fortune.
 
The Emperor has no clothes on!

SWGB pointed out that the TDC Visitor Center is not accessible to tourists coming into town after the 331 road expansion. :bang:

And the director of the TDC is now the highest paid position in Walton County. :bang:
 
Feelin' kinda angsty today... Don't know why. Maybe it's the full moon.

Grrr...
 
Last edited:
quote for the day-

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets..So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top