• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets..So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Any time I start feeling regrets, I use the butterfly-flapping-its-wings philosophy. I pick a point in time and refuse to regret anything that I did (or didn't do) prior to that. My latest point in time is the birth of my youngest Grandchild. I don't regret anything that happened before that because who knows? Things might have happened differently and he wouldn't be here.

That keeps any regrets that bubble up recent and trivial.
 
Hope is one of the greatest gifts we have been given. It carries no price tag but its value is priceless. We cling to it when the future looks uncertain and praise it when things turn out better than we could have ever imagined. Hope is the foundation on which we build our dreams and aspirations. It has been the cornerstone upon which ordinary people have accomplished extraordinary things. ( Hat tip to Sandy Clough.)
 
When at night you cannot sleep, talk to the Shepherd and stop counting sheep.
 
Can't sleep... Grrrr...

I miss Miss Kitty on this message board.:(

I had a hard time sleeping, too.....miss Miss Kitty, too. Maybe we had insomnia vicariously - she is lurking, I just know it!

I tried the guilt thing. It didn't work.
I tried bullying. It didn't work.
I tried sarcastic. It didn't work.
I tried pitiful. It didn't work.
Maybe sad will work.

.
Maybe she has the insomnia licked ...... and is catching up on lost sleep. :biggrin:
.
AddEmoticons00926.gif

SleepingKitty.jpg




.
 
another quote

:D
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
- Apple Computer Inc.
 
Do man types buy clothes, shoes, accessories and never wear them?

I just cleaned out some closets-tough to admit I had several pair of shoes that were 15-20 years old. (I saved the boxes.). And, some clothes that to my horror still have tags on them! Why do we buy stuff that we will never use?

All going to Goodwill! Sigh!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top