• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Yellow flies are the spawn of the devil! Anything that will bite you in the Achille's tendon when you're wearing bug spray is truly evil!
 
My laptop just blew up. I got a scary blue screen and Steven told me..."you are screwed". He showed me how to use the Mac. It is skeering me. I think I need a nap.
 
Yes, but if you figure it out you can get an iPhone.;-)

:breakcomp:

:lolabove: ...oh yeah, you are talking to the doodoo head that has an ipod with a total of one song on it...I have had it since Christmas. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top