• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Think jfunn's made it outta Texas yet?
 
After living here a while, Deer Fly bites don't hurt like they used to. They are more like a mosquito used to feel. Now, I hardly notice the mosquito bites.
 
last check-in...Kansas.

I somehow thought she'd go through N.M.. Don't know why I thought that...God luv her, I bet she's pooped!!
 
I feel guilty that I'm sitting here sowalling while mr. dd's out mowing the lawn between downpours.....

ok...not that guilty.
 
Why is it illegal to drive without wearing a seatbelt in a car, but I can ride a motorcycle without a seatbelt or a helmet in FL and still be legal? :idontno:
 
Why is it illegal to drive without wearing a seatbelt in a car, but I can ride a motorcycle without a seatbelt or a helmet in FL and still be legal? :idontno:

Do you do that? If so, you need a whippin'!! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top