• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I just went to this thread: Re: House /Condo Cleaning

BR - Heed my warning! You do not want to go there. (There's a you'll!) :floor:

Just teasing you gull! ;-)
.
 
I have spent over an hour filling out camp and high school health history forms. My eyes are bleeding.:bang:

Of course the process might have gone a bit faster had I not been trying to SoWal too.:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top