scooterbug44
SoWal Expert
Yellow flies are the spawn of the devil! Anything that will bite you in the Achille's tendon when you're wearing bug spray is truly evil!
My laptop just blew up. I got a scary blue screen and Steven told me..."you are screwed". He showed me how to use the Mac. It is skeering me. I think I need a nap.
We need an emoticon for beating a dead horse (or similar) for 6thGen.

Can't find that, but I did find one for a certain someone else:We need an emoticon for beating a dead horse (or similar) for 6thGen.
Yes, but if you figure it out you can get an iPhone.;-)
...oh yeah, you are talking to the doodoo head that has an ipod with a total of one song on it...I have had it since Christmas. ;-)We need an emoticon for beating a dead horse (or similar) for 6thGen.