• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merrrrmaaaaaaaiddd...!

New posts
I just heard from Mermaid via a third party. Sounds like they are busy fixin' up the joint (aka- beach condo) and taking beach walks. :D
 
Here is a get well song for Molly-

Molly's a sheltie doo doo doo
She had girl surgery dum dum dum
Hope she feels better la la la

Miss Kitty loves Molly doo doo doo
Feeds her good biscuits dum dum dum
Molly's feeling better la la la


I'm sure Katie Blue will want to hire me as her new song writing partner. :funn:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I just heard from Mermaid via a third party. Sounds like they are busy fixin' up the joint (aka- beach condo) and taking beach walks. :D
;-) Riiiiiiiiiight...! I just hope her rope burns are healing, or you're in big trouble, SJ.
 
jdarg said:
Here is a get well song for Molly-

Molly's a sheltie doo doo doo
She had girl surgery dum dum dum
Hope she feels better la la la

Miss Kitty loves Molly doo doo doo
Feeds her good biscuits dum dum dum
Molly's feeling better la la la


I'm sure Katie Blue will want to hire me as her new song writing partner. :funn:

That's great!
:floor:
 
jdarg said:
Here is a get well song for Molly-

Molly's a sheltie doo doo doo
She had girl surgery dum dum dum
Hope she feels better la la la

Miss Kitty loves Molly doo doo doo
Feeds her good biscuits dum dum dum
Molly's feeling better la la la


I'm sure Katie Blue will want to hire me as her new song writing partner. :funn:

Just to let you know. While I was on my death bed......this freakin song was playing over and over in my head. Just when I thought I had put it to rest.....
 
jdarg that is the most tender thing for Molly. we are both like the walking dead. she walks a little and then just hangs her head. she ate good eggs and peas for dinner. i am too tired to capitalize and must go to bed now. i hope to be back to my normal "good" self tomorrow. you good sowalers have helped me through a very hard time....i heart you all! XOX one and all
 
Sueshore said:
she walks a little and then just hangs her head.
Must be going around--our dog has been so down and sad today, head hanging, tail down, all because she got a bath this morning...! It's like she's traumatized by cleanliness. Kind of like my kids, come to think about it.
 
I am trying to memorize jdarg's 'Song for Molly' this morning! I love songwriters...I can massacre a good song anytime! It truly made me smile on a day short of them. I have a stress hangover this morning, but Molly is SOOO much better. Much more alert and btw...she NEVER lost her appetite! And I think she still loves me! I feel like I went to the Seabar , drank 6 Planter's Punches, danced and was grinded, and became a sad drunk instead of a happy idiotic one!!! But all is good....and I coudln't have gotten through this w/o all of your help. You gave me sound advice and made me smile when I needed it. Hey...that sounds like the same ol' Spirit of SoWal we enjoy time and time again! Lucky me! I thank you and Molly thanks you for keeping her Mommy from melting!! I heart these people!!!!

EDIT: I, Sueshore, just printed jdarg's 'Get Well Molly' song and have put it on the fridge! Molly will hear it multiple times today! But, we will not dance like we normally do.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top