• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merrrrmaaaaaaaiddd...!

New posts
Okay...so I call Mermaid on the way to the vet and she is just too much! gttbm and I say all the time..."I love Mermaid!" and it is so true. Merman answered the phone and he said let me get her and I thought ...Oh No, she is in the closet!" But, she was on a stool painting trim. We couldn't cackle long, but they have been very busy working on their dream. Lots of trips to Home Depot. She was most happy because Merman had been so wise to hang some pictures up and that made it feel like home rather than a construction site. This woman reminds me of me when we got our place....GIDDY and so THANKFUL! Viva la Mermaid!!!
 
How is Molly this morning? I hope you guys had a restful night.
 
iwishiwasthere said:
How is Molly this morning? I hope you guys had a restful night.

We both passed out around 9:30 pm and woke up around 4:15 am....THAT"S GREAT!!!! She is sleeping again after having a little breakfast. Thanks for seeing about us!
 
Sueshore said:
I feel like I went to the Seabar , drank 6 Planter's Punches, danced and was grinded, and became a sad drunk instead of a happy idiotic one!!!
The visual I'm getting of this is priceless!
 
Sueshore said:
We both passed out around 9:30 pm and woke up around 4:15 am....THAT"S GREAT!!!! She is sleeping again after having a little breakfast. Thanks for seeing about us!

I'm glad you got some rest! I'm also glad to here that Mermaid and Merman are ok (since SJ let them out). :floor:
 
Sueshore said:
I, Sueshore, just printed jdarg's 'Get Well Molly' song and have put it on the fridge! Molly will hear it multiple times today! But, we will not dance like we normally do.


:cool:
 
jessifunn said:
ss do you ever make molly homemade doggie treats?

She has had scrambled eggs with green peas. I also gave her some cheese. She is very happy with those choices. I have not baked her treats. Anyone have any recipes?
 
jessifunn said:
yes. my big sis makes her dog and friends dogs some for the holidays. its just like baking cookies.

You mean you open the sausage like package and slice and bake?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top