He is Damian Kulash from the group "OK Go". I have a HUGE crush on him, even tho I'm old enough to be his mother probably. He is just so beautiful, imo. (Nobody knows me here!!)Sueshore said:Thank you friends...I knew you would make me feel stronger! I love the story of Rudy....precious thing! I think I need to take a knock out drug that would work until I can pick her up! I need to go to Target and can't even leave the house...you know how bad it is!!!!
PS...who is that dude you think I should stare at?
Sueshore said:Thanks for the good thoughts. I called about 30 minutes ago because I am paralyzed and need to know she is out of surgery. She WASN'T and even though they say things are just fine, I am losing it! I really need to get to the store, but must wait for the word! Hold on little Molly...Mommy is coming for you! (well, not until 6ish)
So sorry. Our standard poodle had a bite problem - one of her lower puppy canine teeth dug into the roof of her mouth so she couldn't chew her dry food. We almost decided on surgery to remove the baby tooth, but then the vet recommended waiting until the permanent tooth grew in. The tooth started out pointing inward, but a month later it straightened itself out. So no dog orthodontist needed!Sueshore said:Yes, that and remember I told you she had an overbite? Well, the vet is going to pull a baby tooth and try to work on one of the lower canines. I just called and made an appt. with a DOG DENTIST! She might require more surgery and I just hate this! She was so cute and happy waiting at the vet this morning and now I think she will never forgive me! I am a walking pity party right now! HELP ME!

Sueshore said:Thanks for the good thoughts. I called about 30 minutes ago because I am paralyzed and need to know she is out of surgery. She WASN'T and even though they say things are just fine, I am losing it! I really need to get to the store, but must wait for the word! Hold on little Molly...Mommy is coming for you! (well, not until 6ish)
Tell GTTBM I hope she feels better soon!Sueshore said:I have meant to call her and find out what the devil is going on, but if I talk to someone right now I will burst into tears.
kathydwells said:I wish I was there with you to give you a big ole hug Miss Kitty!!! Hang in there, the little girl is going to be fine!