• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merrrrmaaaaaaaiddd...!

New posts
Where are yoooooooouuuuuu?
SJ claims he untied you and Merman, but I'm not believing a word of it! :pissed:
 
I haven't heard from her and gttbm is sooo sick that I doubt she can even answer the phone! I will try and call her later. This is the day of Molly's surgery and I am trying not to have a breakdown. My house is so quiet and I hate it!
 
Sueshore said:
I haven't heard from her and gttbm is sooo sick that I doubt she can even answer the phone! I will try and call her later. This is the day of Molly's surgery and I am trying not to have a breakdown. My house is so quiet and I hate it!
Is this a spaying? I'm sure she will be just fine!! You'll give her lots of hugs and love when she gets home!
 
Oh, sorry to hear gttbm is sick!! Seems to be going around. :( I had to pick my son up from school today.
When does Molly go in? Hang in there...she'll come out of this just fine!
 
Johnrudy said:
Is this a spaying? I'm sure she will be just fine!! You'll give her lots of hugs and love when she gets home!

Yes, that and remember I told you she had an overbite? Well, the vet is going to pull a baby tooth and try to work on one of the lower canines. I just called and made an appt. with a DOG DENTIST! She might require more surgery and I just hate this! She was so cute and happy waiting at the vet this morning and now I think she will never forgive me! I am a walking pity party right now! HELP ME!
 
Just buy Molly a new sweater and a little bling and all will be forgiven! :D
No, seriously, she'll love you know matter what!
 
It is sad, but they really do forget so quickly. I remember when we took Rudy in a few years ago to be neutered. When we brought him home, he was pretty drugged and loopy, but happy! He was in the family room with us, quietly sitting for the longest time. Then we noticed he was just sitting facing the blank wall! I don't think he realized he was even home! Sorta cute but sorta sad too! Then, he was perfect the next day.

You can always gaze at my beautiful new avitar to help take your mind off Molly!
 
Sueshore said:
........... She was so cute and happy waiting at the vet this morning and now I think she will never forgive me! I am a walking pity party right now! HELP ME!

Dogs are wonderful -------- they forgive so easily. Besides, spaying is a good thing. I don't know about doggy overbites --- does it affect how she eats? Maybe would cause problems for her later if not corrected?

Sorry to hear gttbm is feeling so badly! :(
 
Thank you friends...I knew you would make me feel stronger! I love the story of Rudy....precious thing! I think I need to take a knock out drug that would work until I can pick her up! I need to go to Target and can't even leave the house...you know how bad it is!!!!

PS...who is that dude you think I should stare at?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top