• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Merrrrmaaaaaaaiddd...!

New posts
Oh, SS, i so know what you're feeling. The worst part is not being able to EXPLAIN to the little animal that they will be home soon. (well, I do it anyway on the chance that maybe they're more telepathic than we give credit for, but I'm crunchy like dat.) Hang tight, you'll both be fine and done with it all tomorrow...
 
We can laugh about this tomorrow, but right now here are the depths of my misery. I have called my home phone from my cell phone to see if it is working! RING RING dam* PHONE!!!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
If they do not call me real soon, I am driving over there and starting a RIOT! I am holding the phone and yelling at it to RING!


:eek: If someone has SS's phone number, RING her! Sounds like she could use a Hot Line right now!

Find something to do SS so you're not constantly thinking of it.

I know. POST like a madwoman!
 
I just got off the phone with a friend who was trying to get me to relax and I told her I was still paralyzed and she wouldn't stop laughing at me and I told her .//......I just got the call! She is out and awake and fine!!!! Her teeth are more of a problem than he had initially thought and he is sending x-ray films over to the dog dentist today and I have to go call and see if I can get her in on Friday for a consult, because she will need another surgery pronto on her canines. OMG I am so happy! I can go get her at 5:30!!!!! Thanks for holding my hand!!!!!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
I just got off the phone with a friend who was trying to get me to relax and I told her I was still paralyzed and she wouldn't stop laughing at me and I told her .//......I just got the call! She is out and awake and fine!!!! Her teeth are more of a problem than he had initially thought and he is sending x-ray films over to the dog dentist today and I have to go call and see if I can get her in on Friday for a consult, because she will need another surgery pronto on her canines. OMG I am so happy! I can go get her at 5:30!!!!! Thanks for holding my hand!!!!!!!!

:clap_1: Go get that little girl and give her a hug and kiss from all of us!!!
 
Big hugs to you all! I just realized that I have been rambling on multiple threads about Molly! Sorry....but she is worth it! I'm going to go to the store now and get some good foods for her. I will give her a gentle sowal hug from all! XOX
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top