• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
I just caught up from going to bed Saturday night & I am laughing so hard I'm crying!:floor::floor::floor::floor:
 
So cute!!!


Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair


:yikes:now that is a hair song.:wave:
 
I think you guys complain just a weeee bit too much about hair. Most of you have seen me and know that hair is somewhat of my specialty. I have at one time or another shaved every part of my body. I'll keep my shaving experiences to "board appropriate" material.

I once shaved my legs on a dare. It took 2 hours and looked like I had been attacked by a weed whacker. I can assure you that it all grew back thicker and darker than before. That was my legs however. I finally broke down and shaved my beard since it became more maintenance than shaving every other day. It however grows in lighter and thicker the more I shave. Don't ever shave between your eyebrows though. Those hairs will grow back with a determination! The more you shave those the deeper they go. I swear I plucked one that was tied in with the base of my spine. :eek:
 
Don't ever shave between your eyebrows though. Those hairs will grow back with a determination! The more you shave those the deeper they go. I swear I plucked one that was tied in with the base of my spine. :eek:
:shock: Horrors!
:wave:missed you...how was the total experience in KW?
 
I can remember as a child looking at my great aunt thinking why does she have whiskers! Now I know it is heredity!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top