• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
I have a friend who shaves her ARMS. I mean, it looks great and all smooth, but I can't imagine having to shave more body parts. enough already.

I tried once when I was 12 b/c my brother said I had hairy arms... today he's got a freakin' nasty hairy back, so... THERE! Wouldn't do it now, though.
 
I have a friend who shaves her ARMS. I mean, it looks great and all smooth, but I can't imagine having to shave more body parts. enough already.

Sheet! Not just under, do you mean over too! :idontno::blink::shock:
 
But my dermatologist says that shaving is the best way to exfoliate the face. He hasn't sold me on that. I'll stay with Avita.

What if one/you accidently hit something like your eyebrows?:blink: I'll stick with the normal version of exfoliation.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top