2bohemians
Beach Fanatic
Thank you for posting the pictures DD! Awesome, just awesome.
If y'all haven't looked in the Member Albums to see DD soiree' pictures, you need to!
Where are these photos located? Don't seem to see them in the Albums
Thank you for posting the pictures DD! Awesome, just awesome.
If y'all haven't looked in the Member Albums to see DD soiree' pictures, you need to!
I hate it when the PoPo's shut you down.As if I am ever awake, present, or not in the ladies room when they show up! :roll:
Looks like a lot of fun, maybe next year. Thanks for the pics DD!![]()
Where are these photos located? Don't seem to see them in the Albums
Here's one more...........
![]()
WOW!! SAME GORGEOUS SMILE... were you Gulls separated at birth????
...how sweet, that is a true, genuine happy smile on my face. I am the one with the chins. Where are these photos located? Don't seem to see them in the Albums

I can't find them either. Maybe we need some secret password to view?![]()
* 
Nice talking to you again. THe pudding shots were the bomb![]()
Me thinks the cameraperson downed too many pudding shots. I must tell you that I have had imitations, but yours are the one and only in my book. I think I had five this time.*
*...this is me rolling in the sand after 5 pudding shots.

Me thinks the cameraperson downed too many pudding shots. I must tell you that I have had imitations, but yours are the one and only in my book. I think I had five this time.*
*...this is me rolling in the sand after 5 pudding shots.
WOW!! SAME GORGEOUS SMILE... were you Gulls separated at birth????
I went to Switzerland and had a species change and now I'm a doggie.

