• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
BB, you know I love you but we can't be in SoWal for the Film Festival in November and the soiree, too. :cry: We've missed the films every time and this year I'm putting my foot down! We will have to settle for the slide-show post-soiree on-line event instead. I know y'all won't disappoint.
When is this Mermy?
I wanna be there. Just give me the date. I'll figure it out.
Yes, give me a date! That is a pun! :biggrin:
 
I just like the imagery of this idea.

roberto - are you in? wanna be a sowal wench? :biggrin: or maybe you can be our manservant.:rolling:


like you had a choice? :lol::wave:

When is this Mermy?

Yes, give me a date! That is a pun! :biggrin:

you are too clever SM!

for info on mountain film / from sowal calendar:

Telluride MountainFilm at Watercolor Calendar: SoWal Calendar Request Reminder for this Event
11-07-2008 to 11-08-2008 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Eighth Annual Telluride MountainFilm on tour at Watercolor
Nov 7th & 8th
7-10pm

Telluride MountainFilm on Tour returns to WaterColor November 7th and 8th, 2008, on the big screen under the stars in the WaterColor amphitheater. This year?s festival celebrates the 30th anniversary of Telluride MountainFilm. Showtimes are 7-10 pm and gates open at 6 pm both nights, with a different program each night. Additional special guests and events will be announced through the summer and fall. Tickets are $20 per person for one night and $30 per person for two nights; kids 5-12 are ? off, and free to children under five. Lawn seating ? bring blankets and lawn chairs.

MountainFilm Watercolor
 
roberto - are you in? wanna be a sowal wench? :biggrin: or maybe you can be our manservant.:rolling:


Depending on what happens the 26th, I will probably be at any gathering of 3 or more people.

And this manservant thing has really gotten my attention.
 
roberto - are you in? wanna be a sowal wench? :biggrin: or maybe you can be our manservant.:rolling:



like you had a choice? :lol::wave:



you are too clever SM!

for info on mountain film / from sowal calendar:

Telluride MountainFilm at Watercolor Calendar: SoWal Calendar Request Reminder for this Event
11-07-2008 to 11-08-2008 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Eighth Annual Telluride MountainFilm on tour at Watercolor
Nov 7th & 8th
7-10pm

Telluride MountainFilm on Tour returns to WaterColor November 7th and 8th, 2008, on the big screen under the stars in the WaterColor amphitheater. This year?s festival celebrates the 30th anniversary of Telluride MountainFilm. Showtimes are 7-10 pm and gates open at 6 pm both nights, with a different program each night. Additional special guests and events will be announced through the summer and fall. Tickets are $20 per person for one night and $30 per person for two nights; kids 5-12 are ? off, and free to children under five. Lawn seating ? bring blankets and lawn chairs.

MountainFilm Watercolor
Well perfect! I already have the lodge reserved and was planning on being there anyway. I wouldn't want to miss it. It was so awesome last year.
 
okay, committee is the wrong term. how 'bout a gaggle of wenches who have drinks on the beach one afternoon and get to decide all the details and tell everyone else when to be there and what to bring and who to dress like?

are you in swgb?

I thought that was a committee:idontno:;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top