• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
Why can't we have a soiree that lasts two weekends? :biggrin:

:clap:I know!! I just got through looking at the calendar and then looking to see if I could take another whole week off (to include two weekends). Don't think I can, but I'll be there no matter what weekend it is.
 
I guess you can please some of the SoWaller some of the time, but not all the Sowallers all of the time.!

PS: I will not attend unless SoWall nametags are mandatory!
 
Ya'll have funn, we'll be in Key West. In fact...

NO it's not, that is the next weekend! I hope! :blink:

:bang: I'll be there the weekend before. I keep missing these by a week!

:wave:

Well crap! We'll be there the weekend before :angry:


Ok, Ok! We will change it to October 11th

I will pm Daddy-O and see if he will change the thread title.

See.....the issue is this, if it is the first weekend of October Miss Kitty will miss out, if it is the second weekend of October I will miss out. Watersound & Watercolor's homeowner weekend is always the first and second weekends of October. I will just have to come early, leave & hopefully make it back for the final show!
 
NO it's not, that is the next weekend! I hope! :blink:






Ok, Ok! We will change it to October 11th

I will pm Daddy-O and see if he will change the thread title.

See.....the issue is this, if it is the first weekend of October Miss Kitty will miss out, if it is the second weekend of October I will miss out. Watersound & Watercolor's homeowner weekend is always the first and second weekends of October. I will just have to come early, leave & hopefully make it back for the final show!

Don't change it on my account. Can't please everybody :idontno:
 
Don't change it on my account. Can't please everybody :idontno:

Just for you RO. ;-) Really it does not matter to me and it looks like it will work better for others as well. I rully, rully would love to have some of SNS's pudding shots & see the muffin stump! :wub:
 
We are a busy bunch of people. There is a big beach wedding of former (she had to move to ATL) stellar TurtleWatch watcher on October 11.
 
Drat that HOA!! :(

Doesn't matter to me, as I said I'll be there with OM balls, tiara, purple wig, lei or beard on!!!! :wave:
Just let me know asap so I can book Kaiboo's flight. :wub:
 
Do NOT use me as an excuse! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top