• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
BB, you know I love you but we can't be in SoWal for the Film Festival in November and the soiree, too. :cry: We've missed the films every time and this year I'm putting my foot down! We will have to settle for the slide-show post-soiree on-line event instead. I know y'all won't disappoint.
 
That is a grayt idea! The soiree's are becoming larger each year and organization will make things smoother, imho. I'll volunteer, too.


BB - are you going to miss it if its on the 11th? you know what - there is no way to pick a safe date for everyone. maybe you need a small committee to: select the date, plan, communicate, etc. I'll volunteer.

pick one date and go with it. out of town folks will come if they possibly can, and if they can't then there is always spring.

also, you guys know you can plan a sowal get together anytime you please. its not really a SoWal.com event. It's a Sowal.com member event - coordinated by the people for the people.
 
okay, committee is the wrong term. how 'bout a gaggle of wenches who have drinks on the beach one afternoon and get to decide all the details and tell everyone else when to be there and what to bring and who to dress like?

are you in swgb?


I just like the imagery of this idea.
 
Committee's? Good lord what's wrong with mass confusion. It works for most of us anyway.
:floor::floor:

okay, committee is the wrong term. how 'bout a gaggle of wenches who have drinks on the beach one afternoon and get to decide all the details and tell everyone else when to be there and what to bring and who to dress like?

are you in swgb?
:clap::clap::clap::clap: I'm IN!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top