• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
In October,
some dates I can come, some I can't, whatever will be, will be. :wave:
 
I'll be here. And this time I'm not waiting until after dark to show up. I missed way too many people last time.
 
Just for you RO. ;-) Really it does not matter to me and it looks like it will work better for others as well. I rully, rully would love to have some of SNS's pudding shots & see the muffin stump! :wub:

Please don't change on my account. If you are planning this, you should be able to enjoy the full evening there. I would love to see everyone & could definitely make an appearance on the 11th (with pudding shots) but not sure how long I could stay.
 
Please don't change on my account. If you are planning this, you should be able to enjoy the full evening there. I would love to see everyone & could definitely make an appearance on the 11th (with pudding shots) but not sure how long I could stay.

:floor:...bb has NEVER been there for the full evening! She makes a chic late entrance and makes a scene. :biggrin:
 
BB - are you going to miss it if its on the 11th? you know what - there is no way to pick a safe date for everyone. maybe you need a small committee to: select the date, plan, communicate, etc. I'll volunteer.

pick one date and go with it. out of town folks will come if they possibly can, and if they can't then there is always spring.

also, you guys know you can plan a sowal get together anytime you please. its not really a SoWal.com event. It's a Sowal.com member event - coordinated by the people for the people.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top