• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
What is the event that you all speak of? Is this the 2nd Annual? I hate being out of loops :biggrin:
I think, but I am not sure, it is the 5th semi annual? Bonfire on the beach, October 11th.
 
If we're going with the unconventional wedding reception theme, then it would be the BI-annual soiree. ;-)

:blink:...WHEW, I am so glad you can spell annual.
 
:idontno:I think my questions got lost in the excitement. Where do we park our car to attend the soiree? What do we bring, and what time does this glorious event commence? I'm a soiree virgin.
 
:idontno:I think my questions got lost in the excitement. Where do we park our car to attend the soiree? What do we bring, and what time does this glorious event commence? I'm a soiree virgin.

The best place to park is on the east side of the Red Bar and then look for the crazy sowal crowd around the west side of the lake. Bring what you want to drink and chairs or beach blanket. Usually we bring an appy to share with the crowd, but I will let partay planner BB answer this one. We never had our committee meeting for the soiree.:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top