Allifunn
FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I hope you & the mister are prepared......Works for me. ;-)
A most UNconventional reception/soiree/hodown
You can blame it all on TOOTS!!!!!! ;-)
I hope you & the mister are prepared......Works for me. ;-)
A most UNconventional reception/soiree/hodown
I think, but I am not sure, it is the 5th semi annual? Bonfire on the beach, October 11th.What is the event that you all speak of? Is this the 2nd Annual? I hate being out of loops![]()
I think, but I am not sure, it is the 5th semi annual? Bonfire on the beach, October 11th.
If we're going with the unconventional wedding reception theme, then it would be the BI-annual soiree. ;-)
...WHEW, I am so glad you can spell annual.:funn:If we're going with the unconventional wedding reception theme, then it would be the BI-annual soiree. ;-)
...WHEW, I am so glad you can spell annual.

I used spell check ;-) (just to make sure!!!!!!)I just copied Alli.![]()
If we're going with the unconventional wedding reception theme, then it would be the BI-annual soiree. ;-)
...WHEW, I am so glad you can spell annual.
I just copied Alli.![]()
I think my questions got lost in the excitement. Where do we park our car to attend the soiree? What do we bring, and what time does this glorious event commence? I'm a soiree virgin.I think my questions got lost in the excitement. Where do we park our car to attend the soiree? What do we bring, and what time does this glorious event commence? I'm a soiree virgin.