• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
ktschris said:
Says he's playing bass for a band call The X now.

I hope this works out for Chris, but I'd be leary, this band is not without problems. They have at least two drummers, one sued the band and then the lead singer bails. :idontno:

IMHO..I think Chris should branch out on his own!! I think he would do much better!!!
 
My friend who works for Fox 6 in Bham met him. She said he was too cool. She also went to Auburn so they chatted about that. He played literally every night when we were in Auburn.
 
I just saw a big ad in the paper for "Idols on Tour" or somethng like that- about 10 of them together at our State Fair. Taylor too.
 
Ocean Lover said:
Thanks Scrlt...Brian was really kickin' on the keyboard!!!! Woot! :clap_1:

The band played at Finz last nite for a wedding!
 
you can see (via busy signals as people are calling) who's going to go next at dialidol.com - bet with your friends and win all their money to fund fishing trip
 
yet another one
 
Kimmifunn said:
yet another one

Yay! The girl on the right looks very familiar. What is her first name?

And, I saw Staci & Brian's clip from being in the audience on Tuesday nite on VH1 - Best Week Ever! Superstars!
 
Pac Man

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet. I thought it was hilarious and had ot share! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top