• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
It may have sealed the deal...

My roomie is from Memphis and one of her friends works at Graceland and got to meet the four kiddos. I guess this girl really liked Chris at the get go, but after hanging out with him changed her mind. He acted like he was better than everyone while Taylor bee bopped around enjoying himself (imagine that) and she convinced all her friends to vote for Taylor rather than Chris.

Yay Taylor!
 
Well...I was shocked! As was Katharine! Go Taylor!
 
30A Skunkape said:
Don't get me wrong, I like taylor too. No doubt he is an entertainer with lots of energy and soul. I just think Elliot had the best night out of them all. I predict Taylor vs Elliot for all the marbles... :idontno:

See, I told you so. :D
 
Well......I am SHOCKED too!:shock: I think Chris was reeeeeeeeealy shocked!:shock: The judges looked shocked! :shock: He was my man....now I'll have to go with Elliott...Taylor will probably be the Idol though.
 
:eek: this is the look that was on Katherines face when she heard that Chris was gone. :eek: this was the look on my face as well....why is she still here?????

Taylor did great....:clap_1:
 
I am now of the opinion that this show is rigged, and I think this will be my last season to watch. :pissed:

Oh, all right, I will forget my indignation by next January, and I'll be cold and bored and I will start watching and once again get sucked into the "vortex" of this "crap". :bang: :bang:
 
I agree. I am totally stunned! Chris was the last one I expected to be gone tonight. And he was stunned. Don't understand people voting for someone so much that she gets to the next round with making a mess of not one, but both songs! If it is alot of guys, they are not getting beyond two things on her body and that is keeping her in. Because she clearly sang worse than anyone on that show last night. My husband definitely thinks it is rigged. I do too! It will end up being between Taylor and Katharine unless Elliott happens to pull off a miracle next week and Katharine again messes up! And if it is between Taylor and Katharine at the end wouldn't be surprised to see some vote tampering there somehow. Do not know how they could do it but people can find a way to do alot of things!
 
InletBchDweller said:
:eek: this is the look that was on Katherines face when she heard that Chris was gone. :eek: this was the look on my face as well....why is she still here?????

Taylor did great....:clap_1:

ditto to your thoughts.....I think it has to do with looks. Let's hope Taylor can pull off a win.
 
destindreamin said:
I am now of the opinion that this show is rigged, and I think this will be my last season to watch.

Dial Idol correctly predicted the bottom two, and had Chris going home, although he was inside the margin of error.

Third or fourth place is commonly where the very good but very derivative singers go home (see Tamyra, Latoya, Trenyce)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top