• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
Pac Man

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet. I thought it was hilarious and had ot share! :clap_1:

LOVE IT !!!!!!! :clap_1:
 
:clap_1: Wonder how we could do it with Sowallers heads....Kurt could be chasing us around...:floor: for bad posts!!!!
 
Simon Cowell was on The Tonight Show last night. He stated he picked a song for Katharine McPhee to sing tonight. At least that is what my husband said. I forgot when it gets to three contestants each judge gets to pick one song for one of the remaining contestants. It will be interesting to see what Simon chose for Katharine to sing. Don't know who got Elliott but my guess is probably Paula. Go Taylor!
 
This should be good...then they cant blame her for poor song choice!!!
ladydebubba60 said:
Simon Cowell was on The Tonight Show last night. He stated he picked a song for Katharine McPhee to sing tonight. I forgot when it gets to three contestants each judge gets to pick one song for one of the remaining contestants. It will be interesting to see what Simon chose for Katharine to sing. Don't know who got Elliott but my guess is probably Paula. Go Taylor!
 
Chris is such an Ahole

He was on the Today Show...he really thinks his sh*t don't stink. Even if you think you're going to win..you kinda don't admit it. I never really heard him open his mouth, but he's a jerk. I don't care how good he is/was and I don't care who wants him to sing for them. He needs to be smacked down by somebody.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Chris is such an Ahole

He was on the Today Show...he really thinks his sh*t don't stink. Even if you think you're going to win..you kinda don't admit it. I never really heard him open his mouth, but he's a jerk. I don't care how good he is/was and I don't care who wants him to sing for them. He needs to be smacked down by somebody.
Darn, I missed it! Trying to catch the "lost scene" of Grey's on Good Morning America. :roll:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Chris is such an Ahole

He was on the Today Show...he really thinks his sh*t don't stink. Even if you think you're going to win..you kinda don't admit it. I never really heard him open his mouth, but he's a jerk. I don't care how good he is/was and I don't care who wants him to sing for them. He needs to be smacked down by somebody.

:whack: ...his head got real big...this is Kimmi smacking Chris around!
 
steele mama said:
Darn, I missed it! Trying to catch the "lost scene" of Grey's on Good Morning America. :roll:
Did you catch it!?!?! I couldn't take it last night!

Chris just burned my hide this morning. I was switching between the 2 as well!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top