• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
Each contestant gets to perform 3 times tonight. Clive Davis is choosing a song for each remaining Idol contestants to perform and then they get to choose one of their own. Daniel Powter is going to on there tonight. He is the one who sings the song Bad Day that is played when one gets knocked off every week. At least that is what a local radio station said this morning!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Each contestant gets to perform 3 times tonight. Clive Davis is choosing a song for each remaining Idol contestants to perform and then they get to choose one of their own. Daniel Powter is going to on there tonight. He is the one who sings the song Bad Day that is played when one gets knocked off every week. At least that is what a local radio station said this morning!

I used to like that song but now it's overplayed. In recent weeks I think someone else has been singing it. It sounded different.
Woohoo, we get to hear Taylor sing 3 songs! Tomorrow night the results show is an hour long! I hate it when they drag it out so much. Thank goodness for DVR. I ff through most of the wednesday shows.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Did you catch it!?!?! I couldn't take it last night!

Chris just burned my hide this morning. I was switching between the 2 as well!
No, I missed it. Had to leave for work but I'm sure it was really nothing. I've seen those before and it's always a disappointment, just hipe.

Can't wait for tonight though. I have an AI semi dinner date at a boy's house. Just friends really but it will be funn.:shock:
 
Does anyone wish they could jump through the tv and pounce on Simon? I hope he lays off of Taylor tonight as to his dancing, etc! He's a bad boy! Tired of hearing the accusations of karaoke and the remarks about the hideous dancing! I hope Taylor has some great song selections. I hope Elliott does well tonight also! Feel kind of sorry for him!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Does anyone wish they could jump through the tv and pounce on Simon? I hope he lays off of Taylor tonight as to his dancing, etc! He's a bad boy! Tired of hearing the accusations of karaoke and the remarks about the hideous dancing! I hope Taylor has some great song selections. I hope Elliott does well tonight also! Feel kind of sorry for him!
Yea, he's the king of bad analogies!!!
 
steele mama said:
No, I missed it. Had to leave for work but I'm sure it was really nothing. I've seen those before and it's always a disappointment, just hipe.

Can't wait for tonight though. I have an AI semi dinner date at a boy's house. Just friends really but it will be funn.:shock:


:scratch: ...semi dinner date??? MORE INFO PLEASE!
 
Taylor nailed Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen. Clive Davis picked the perfect song for him! Great job! Katharine was not very impressive! Thought Elliott did a fairly good job with Open Arms! Of course, Simon had to make his comment about him being stiff! Simon needs to get a life!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top