• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fall SoWal Soiree Date

New posts
:cry::cry::( I will miss you...

This wedding thing suks! It's 2 days after my wedding anniversary, and my in-laws know we are always in sowal for that for years now. Can't believe the bride didn't have the foresight to realize this is going to seriously hamper her wedding gift. :angry: So now I'll be in Maryland or Marryland, as she calls it. :roll:

We'll figure something out. :wave:
 
:clap:I am SO excited. Have never met a SoWaller, except Bobby at Collaborations before we had a SoWal. Our timing has always been off, but the 11th will be the start of our second week in paradise, so the Mr. and I will make it! What do we bring, when does it start, where do we park, ......? Can't wait to meet all of you. Lady D are you going to be there?
 
One had to be there for the sand wrestling. ;-)

BTW- y'all have a wonderful time. Unfortunately I can not attend since I have a family wedding to go to. I'll be there sometime around that, for how long, not sure, not sure exactly when either. I have no clue where I'll be or who I am anymore. Carry on and have lots of funn. :wave:

:nono1:I'm sorry mangy, but your attendance is mandatory. I'm sure your family will understand that your internet family / ax murdering friends are expecting you... ;-)

seriously, sorry to hear you can't come. this is the first one you've missed, huh???
 
:nono1:I'm sorry mangy, but your attendance is mandatory. I'm sure your family will understand that your internet family / ax murdering friends are expecting you... ;-)

seriously, sorry to hear you can't come. this is the first one you've missed, huh???

My BIL is very upset to be missing this too. he had such a great time the short while he was there last time. You were one of his favorite peeps. :cool:

Yes, my first missed ho down, but there in spirit. I'll be around soon, though. :wave:
 
My BIL is very upset to be missing this too. he had such a great time the short while he was there last time. You were one of his favorite peeps. :cool:

Yes, my first missed ho down, but there in spirit. I'll be around soon, though. :wave:

Well, there's no beating around the bush....this sucks. :angry:
 
OK, so is it the 11th or the 18th? or not at all since Mango can't come? :cry:

I think FSU/Miami is on the 18th. But that might be better on the TIVO anyway...if we lose, just erase it -
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top