• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
People must kill to survive. We kill plants and animals to consume or we will die.

Therefore, if you believe in divine creation, then you must accept that killing is your god's will.



God's will is that "none" should perish. He's talking about people -- not plants and animals!!!
 
Christians, in religious struggles, have been killing people in wars for numerous years, all in the name of God. Is your idea of God's Will more accurate than their's? Who's to say?



It's not "my" idea that counts!!! God said..."Thou Shalt Not Kill" and that's good enough for me!
 
I have not read this whole thread (too long ;-)) and this may have already been asked, but Barb, do you know fabian??
 
Barb...can you share your thoughts about the upcoming election?



Not happy about it. I used to believe that the Republican party stood for something called morals -- but I'm beginning to wonder.
 
Not happy about it. I used to believe that the Republican party stood for something called morals -- but I'm beginning to wonder.


I think many people still care about one another. When we care enough to speak our truth and listen to all points of view maybe things can get better. I try not to judge others and live my life. If you look at something different than me thats ok....BTW..I like your sig.
 
a bugger when he's pissed........that clip looks 80's ish?
Is that the roster from the

1982, "Live at the Hollywood Bowl." My brother taught me the song sometime in the late '80s, and then it plagued me through my philosophy classes in the early 90s!

My poor dear professors are doing their level best to teach me the basics, and I'm sitting there humming, "And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, 'I drink therefore I am!'"
:drink:​

Speaking of which, I think my friend Mike is calling me from the fridge, and a hard Mike is good to find...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top