• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
:wave: ...are we still worried?
 
Hail, no. There are two other threads that detail my aversion to bumper sticker residue! (And you misspelled Neitzsche. Or Neitszche. I can't remember where the @#$% "s" goes.)

Don't WORRY about that bumper sticker goo. Go to the pharmacy (not grocery store Band-Aid isle) and get you some 91% Isopropyl Alcohol for that goo. Also cuts through tar and pine sap.;-)
 
By the way, if people are going to argue the Bible, they really do need to read it and understand what it says and what it doesn't say.

Good night, Chet
Good night, David

What about the parts that the Church cut out? Who were the editors? That is the question. One doesn't have to read the Bible to know God. ;-)
 
Don't WORRY about that bumper sticker goo. Go to the pharmacy (not grocery store Band-Aid isle) and get you some 91% Isopropyl Alcohol for that goo. Also cuts through tar and pine sap.;-)

FOR THE RECORD: I'm yanking Kitty's chain about that because she's easy like a Sunday morning. Residue is not an issue for me. (Please don't tell the security dudes at Piedmont College, though. I'm not putting one of those stupid parking stickers on my pristine bumper!) I have all sorts of goo remover, and if I had a SoWal sticker it would be stuck already. PM me for my mailing address if you want to send me one.

Gimme another Mike's. Y'all are WORRYING me!
 
Last edited:
What about the parts that the Church cut out? Who were the editors? That is the question. One doesn't have to read the Bible to know God. ;-)

King James, originally.
 
It's not "my" idea that counts!!! God said..."Thou Shalt Not Kill" and that's good enough for me!
Well I hear you, but what happens when radical muslims begin to kill all christians, simply because they are Christians? Most Christians I know will take up arms and fight for years, thinking that those are guidelines to use in everyday situations but not during extreme times.
 
FOR THE RECORD: I'm yanking Kitty's chain about that because she's easy like a Sunday morning. Residue is not an issue for me. (Please don't tell the security dudes at Piedmont College, though. I'm not putting one of those stupid parking stickers on my pristine bumper!) I have all sorts of goo remover, and if I had a SoWal sticker it would be stuck already. PM me for my mailing address if you want to send me one.

Gimme another Mike's. Y'all are WORRYING me!


How's that working for ya', NoHall? :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top