• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
Geeezzzz!!! I'm out of popcorn, think I'll go play in the traffic and get me some adult refreshments when I get home.

By the way, if people are going to argue the Bible, they really do need to read it and understand what it says and what it doesn't say.

Good night, Chet
Good night, David
No wait, God said it, I believe it, end of story....is that how the saying goes. where are my cliff notes on the good book.
 
Last edited:
:floor: ...oh my goodness, Bob suggested a bumper sticker for NoHall. I can die a happy Kitty now. :wave:
 
When you hit Quote or multi-quote, you get a reply box with the quote in it between bracketed QUOTE and /QUOTE, right? Just click in there and delete what you don't want to quote.

Or totally change it to say what it should have said, like this:



(Sorry, Bob! Just razzin' your noodle!)

Like that? Thanks NoHall. I guess I was doin it just not as I creative as I coulda been. ;-)
 
Oh, I can take the heat, but all I have to dish out is love and truth. Hope that's ok!!!

:welcome: Barb! ......... Whose truth might that be?

:clap: ...you do not disappoint! I was hoping you'd catch that silver platter!

And you, Miss Kitty, do not disappoint either! :D

It couldn't hurt to have faith and to ask God for help. A lot of my cooking is left in the Lord's hands and it turns out fine. .........

God cooking.

.
 
You can use 2 eggs or one if you use 50 percent more oil. They will be fudgy, not cakey. Cakey is the devil's work!

Amen Brother Bob...I have seen the light, one egg not two. :wave:
 
I've done enough fighting for my lifetime and yours, no! What's in a name anyhow? Now namecalling is much more fun. The philosophers you referenced have something in common with most all great religious figures. Many of their personal lives were a wreck.

They have that in common with most of everybody else, too.

I once asked Kurt this....could you spell Worchestershire as in the sauce? No help? I don't think 'ole what's his name could . Speaking of spellin that's some real minutiae, no?

I used to be realy uppity about my ability to spell what's his name's name on command. (I just looked it up. The Z is before the S--Nietzsche.)

On a lighter, quasi-related note, ever heard the YouTube - Monty Python Bruce's Alcohol Philosophy song?

Like that? Thanks NoHall. I guess I was doin it just not as I creative as I coulda been. ;-)

and yet you made me guffaw!:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top