• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
2000 years of inter-Christian warfare over differing interpretations of Jesus Christian says the idea is anything but easy.

I'm worried, very worried that your solution to worry and concern may spark a religious war.



I sure hope not. It's not my purpose. My mission is love!
 
Yes! Some people *think* that it is God's will to kill...but it is not!!!

People must kill to survive. We kill plants and animals to consume or we will die.

Therefore, if you believe in divine creation, then you must accept that killing is your god's will.
 
Yes! Some people *think* that it is God's will to kill...but it is not!!!
Christians, in religious struggles, have been killing people in wars for numerous years, all in the name of God. Is your idea of God's Will more accurate than their's? Who's to say?
 
I said it earlier, that worrying, in small doses, may show concern for one's own actions, and help us to focus on important things. Worrying about cooking good food, is just one example of what may make one a good cook. So, I think that it isn't ironic at all that a good cook would worry about cooking good food.

The only issue with that is a couple people that I'm referring to are full out worry warts. But that mean that they are worried about everything including cooking I guess. :wave:

I'm just happy I'm the exception to the rule.
 
Get back with you later, guys...and thanks. Thanks for wanting me around, even if we don't all/always agree, lol.

Barb
 
You can have all the faith in the world, but if you don't put the fish in the pan, God isn't going to do it for you.

:funn: Oh, that made me spew tea!!!!! :wave:
 
The only issue with that is a couple people that I'm referring to are full out worry warts. But that mean that they are worried about everything including cooking I guess. :wave:

I'm just happy I'm the exception to the rule.
Now that is taking worry to the next level, which might start to turn unhealthy, IMO. :wave:
 
Maybe we should add Seaturtles to that list. We all :wub: are turtles.

True.

But I wouldn?t recommend praying for the sea turtles if you want to save them.

Let?s all take action to protect their habitat and offer to walk the beaches in the spring to identify and protect their nests.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top