• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
But, beware...you might just have to enjoy them on my balcony!!! :cool:

Is this the (in)famous F balcony?:blink:

Many bakers worry over their product being good. Maybe they should skip cooking classes and pray to the Lord Baby Jesus. :idontno:

Ironically - some of the best cooks in my family are the ones that worry the most. :idontno: Maybe the cooking gene and the worry gene are connected somehow? :confused: :roll:

Happily I have the cooking gene and not the worry gene. Maybe I am a mutant. :lol:
 
Very good point, and if their is only one God, by definition, all of these religious people fighting wars for thousands of years in the name of God, long before Jesus was even born, they are all killing their brethren in the name of God. Kind of silly if you ask me.



Yes! Some people *think* that it is God's will to kill...but it is not!!!


 
Is this the (in)famous F balcony?:blink:



Ironically - some of the best cooks in my family are the ones that worry the most. :idontno: Maybe the cooking gene and the worry gene are connected somehow? :confused: :roll:

Happily I have the cooking gene and not the worry gene. Maybe I am a mutant. :lol:


:biggrin: ...indeed it is.
 
Many bakers worry over their product being good. Maybe they should skip cooking classes and pray to the Lord Baby Jesus. :idontno:
It couldn't hurt to have faith and to ask God for help. A lot of my cooking is left in the Lord's hands and it turns out fine. At least so far everyone is still okay. Check back after supper.

Would this war take place in Sowal? :D

No way, hoseA! ( thanks NoHall, reminds me of a joke)

I :wub: everything that Ghiradelli does.
Me too. Dk chocolate w/ orange. Yummy...

Oh please, don't worry. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see...the One who died and rose again is alive and living in me!!!
Amen, sista! :clap:
 
Ironically - some of the best cooks in my family are the ones that worry the most. :idontno: Maybe the cooking gene and the worry gene are connected somehow? :confused: :roll:

Happily I have the cooking gene and not the worry gene. Maybe I am a mutant. :lol:
I said it earlier, that worrying, in small doses, may show concern for one's own actions, and help us to focus on important things. Worrying about cooking good food, is just one example of what may make one a good cook. So, I think that it isn't ironic at all that a good cook would worry about cooking good food.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top