Sure can, How am I do explain the true meaning of marriage to my children when it is being diluted and changed to fit the life style of a select few in society. How can I as a christian man with true values and absolute faith stand by and allow those who wish to live in sin destroy a holy institution that was set aside by GOD for one man and one woman. YOU PEOPLE (the far left) I can say that im democrat, are so intent on getting GOD out of the schools, so now my child is being taught "you can do what ever you want as long as it dosent affect anyone else". The difference - I raise my boy differently. You cant do what ever you want we are to be held accountable for everything we do. I wanted to have a bible class in school but thats been taken away. I feel as though it should be an elective, just the same as a jewish or muslim class. The ACLU is waging war on christianity tring to force the Boy Scouts to remove GOD from their pledge. I will not stand by and let this country become a GODless wastland. Let me tell you this, the further we move away from GOD the more we will suffer as a country. He will hold us accountable. You better pick what side you are on because if you are not for him you are .............. It makes me so sad for everyone when they choose to live as they see fit, rather then live for GOD. But that is what is said will happen in the end isnt it. This country / world will continue to move in a worldly dirrection, but It doesnt say we as christian have to accept the sick distorted worldly ways as truth.
GAY MARRIAGE IS ONE BIG CUP OF WORLDLY POISON WE ALL HAVE TO DRINK OF IF YOU VOTE NO 2