- 2.... well 3 after this post RiverOtter said:I'm just checking this 1st page and here's the breakdown:
Bob - 2
Sueshore - 2
Your's Truley- 2.... well 3 after this post
![]()
lollygal - 2
Cil - 2
Smiling JOe - 2
Seagrovelover - 5
beachmouse - 1
kurt - 1
FoX - 1
Paula - 2
phdphay - 1
Kansayborn/30Abound - 1
graytonorbust - 1
katmoo - 1
Graytonbound - 1
kathydwells - 1
Smiling JOe said:RO, I think you misread the question on the table.
Am I on the wrong track here. Clearly Seagrovelover has the most 
You may be on the right track. I am getting confused. You refered to the number of post on one page, but Bob is asking "Who has the last post most often in these here threads?" I read this as - who is the last person posting on each page the most often? Is that what your totals represent, or, do they refer to the number of posts per person withing one thread? I probably could have counted them by now, oh well. Hope all is good in the Nooga.RiverOtter said:Am I on the wrong track here. Clearly Seagrovelover has the most
![]()

Smiling JOe said:You may be on the right track. I am getting confused. You refered to the number of post on one page, but Bob is asking "Who has the last post most often in these here threads?" I read this as - who is the last person posting on each page the most often? Is that what your totals represent, or, do they refer to the number of posts per person withing one thread? I probably could have counted them by now, oh well. Hope all is good in the Nooga.![]()
lollygal said:Hey, RO, I'm just glad Lollygal has a post that counts for something!! WOOHOO!

RiverOtter said:I looked at the last post of each thread on this page and Seagrovelover had the most....![]()
Yeah, sticker, that's right, a SoWal sticker! Come on Down!!Smiling JOe said:Sorry, I misunderstood the page vs thread part.
Johnny(Johnny Olson from the Price is Right), tell Seagrovelover what she has won.
A NEW CAR!
Just kidding Bob (Barker), I think Kurt has a new sticker waiting for her at select locations in SoWal.