• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Say So

New posts
BeachDreamer said:
Oil wells, ouch... we use the turnip truck analogy here. :biggrin: Pumpkins are appealing too though. :rofl:
Texas is one of the few states remaining on my list of places to visit. Perhaps if I knew a little about TX, oil wells would not have come to mind. The short of it is that I was trying to pay you a compliment, instead, I stuck a potato in my mouth. :)
 
Smiling JOe said:
Texas is one of the few states remaining on my list of places to visit. Perhaps if I knew a little about TX, oil wells would not have come to mind. The short of it is that I was trying to pay you a compliment, instead, I stuck a potato in my mouth. :)

Hey it's all good. We actually have oil rigs all over the place. And potatoes are for Idaho anyway. :clap_1:

(Thanks for the compliment! :wub: )
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top