• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Say So

New posts

Bob

SoWal Insider
I don't have the energy for this, but I am asking anyway. Who has the last post most often in these here threads? That person should win some door prize.
 
I'm just checking this 1st page and here's the breakdown:


Bob - 2
Sueshore - 2
Your's Truley :oops: - 2.... well 3 after this post :biggrin:
lollygal - 2
Cil - 2
Smiling JOe - 2
Seagrovelover - 5
beachmouse - 1
kurt - 1
FoX - 1
Paula - 2
phdphay - 1
Kansayborn/30Abound - 1
graytonorbust - 1
katmoo - 1
Graytonbound - 1
kathydwells - 1
 
RiverOtter said:
I'm just checking this 1st page and here's the breakdown:


Bob - 2
Sueshore - 2
Your's Truley :oops: - 2.... well 3 after this post :biggrin:
lollygal - 2
Cil - 2
Smiling JOe - 2
Seagrovelover - 5
beachmouse - 1
kurt - 1
FoX - 1
Paula - 2
phdphay - 1
Kansayborn/30Abound - 1
graytonorbust - 1
katmoo - 1
Graytonbound - 1
kathydwells - 1

RO, I think you misread the question on the table.
 
RiverOtter said:
:idontno: Am I on the wrong track here. Clearly Seagrovelover has the most :cool:
You may be on the right track. I am getting confused. You refered to the number of post on one page, but Bob is asking "Who has the last post most often in these here threads?" I read this as - who is the last person posting on each page the most often? Is that what your totals represent, or, do they refer to the number of posts per person withing one thread? I probably could have counted them by now, oh well. Hope all is good in the Nooga. :cool:
 
Smiling JOe said:
You may be on the right track. I am getting confused. You refered to the number of post on one page, but Bob is asking "Who has the last post most often in these here threads?" I read this as - who is the last person posting on each page the most often? Is that what your totals represent, or, do they refer to the number of posts per person withing one thread? I probably could have counted them by now, oh well. Hope all is good in the Nooga. :cool:

I looked at the last post of each thread on this page and Seagrovelover had the most.... :idontno:

Nooga's ok. Rather be there. It was so freakin hot here today I felt like I was there:laughing1

lollygal said:
Hey, RO, I'm just glad Lollygal has a post that counts for something!! WOOHOO!

No doubt it counts for something. SJ and I just aren't sure what yet :blink:
 
RiverOtter said:
I looked at the last post of each thread on this page and Seagrovelover had the most.... :idontno:

Sorry, I misunderstood the page vs thread part.
Johnny(Johnny Olson from the Price is Right), tell Seagrovelover what she has won.

A NEW CAR!
Just kidding Bob (Barker), I think Kurt has a new sticker waiting for her at select locations in SoWal.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Sorry, I misunderstood the page vs thread part.
Johnny(Johnny Olson from the Price is Right), tell Seagrovelover what she has won.

A NEW CAR!
Just kidding Bob (Barker), I think Kurt has a new sticker waiting for her at select locations in SoWal.
Yeah, sticker, that's right, a SoWal sticker! Come on Down!!
 
Of course, if you are only counting the first page, your deductions are not accurate, because these are all still active threads. Aren't I helpful?

The real question here, though it has been painted in such a wonderful way by our initial posters Bob, is: Whose posts are most often ignored, resulting in no other posting going on below it?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top