• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
The reality is that I placed those stamps somewhere I would remember - yeah right.....just like I did when stamps went up to $0.41 and I decided to save the odd ones. They'll turn up when it costs $0.50 to mail a stamp and then I'll go buy $0.06 stamps and repeat the cycle, evidently. I am becoming more and more like my Granny!! I love it.


LOL! You sound like me!:lol:
 
With all due respect, you need to cool it Jesus. That came too close to to the edge there.
 
Crab, you're right!:doh: I deleted. That was conduct unbecoming.
 
Hhmmmm, I wonder if anyone has 'ignored' Jesus? Just a fleeting, random thought, mind you. :biggrin:
 
Hhmmmm, I wonder if anyone has 'ignored' Jesus? Just a fleeting, random thought, mind you. :biggrin:


RANDOM THOUGHT GENERATOR:

http://useless.crap.20m.com/new%20random.html


Examples:

-I wonder if the cheese moose would ever flogg itself ?


-call me a midget , but I'm here for the tummy convention.


-forgive me if this is the booze talking, but, That cheese moose is one hell of a sucker .
 
Random Thought

Pray for those who think they know what their doing...but...really they don't.
 
Random Thought

Pray for those who think they know what their doing...but...really they don't.

Just saw this...randomly.

If we should pray for these folks, my knees will be bloody, 'cause I have two of them within 20 feet of me. :pissed:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top