• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I HATE chopping onions!!!!
Because they make you cry? Get the sweet ones. Or because of time? Our daughter has watched so much Food Network that she can chop an onion in no-time flat. I'm just about there. :lol:

Garlic is what I hate to chop. I've started buying multiple heads, only using the big, outer cloves and tossing the tiny ones. Saves time.
 
Because they make you cry? Get the sweet ones. Or because of time? Our daughter has watched so much Food Network that she can chop an onion in no-time flat. I'm just about there. :lol:

Garlic is what I hate to chop. I've started buying multiple heads, only using the big, outer cloves and tossing the tiny ones. Saves time.

YES!!!! My eyes tear up so bad every time I chop them. I can't open my eyes! I actuall thought the onions I used today were sweet ones. I must have super sensitive eyes, if that even exists. :idontno: The tortilla soup turned out great though!! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top