• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I found three stamps the other day and turns out they are $0.39 stamps. So, I while I was at the PO the other day, I asked for three $0.05 stamps. Took the postal clerk forever to find them. Now I can't find the $0.39 stamps.
 
I found three stamps the other day and turns out they are $0.39 stamps. So, I while I was at the PO the other day, I asked for three $0.05 stamps. Took the postal clerk forever to find them. Now I can't find the $0.39 stamps.

I hate when that happens.
 
I found three stamps the other day and turns out they are $0.39 stamps. So, I while I was at the PO the other day, I asked for three $0.05 stamps. Took the postal clerk forever to find them. Now I can't find the $0.39 stamps.

I just put extra stamps on - figure what I lose in postage I make up in frustration and time wasted.

Bless whoever came up with "forever" stamps. :wub:
 
The reality is that I placed those stamps somewhere I would remember - yeah right.....just like I did when stamps went up to $0.41 and I decided to save the odd ones. They'll turn up when it costs $0.50 to mail a stamp and then I'll go buy $0.06 stamps and repeat the cycle, evidently. I am becoming more and more like my Granny!! I love it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top