• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Do man types buy clothes, shoes, accessories and never wear them?

I just cleaned out some closets-tough to admit I had several pair of shoes that were 15-20 years old. (I saved the boxes.). And, some clothes that to my horror still have tags on them! Why do we buy stuff that we will never use?

All going to Goodwill! Sigh!

Can't say about the men. But, I sure wish I was your size. Surely some of that stuff must still be in style. :D
 
I don't know about buy and never wear, but they definitely keep stuff in their closets for years and decades that they don't wear.

Papa Scooterbug still won't part with "perfectly good ties" older than me - and he's retired, hates wearing them, and only does so for marrying or burying!
 
I don't know about buy and never wear, but they definitely keep stuff in their closets for years and decades that they don't wear.

Papa Scooterbug still won't part with "perfectly good ties" older than me - and he's retired, hates wearing them, and only does so for marrying or burying!
I can certainly relate....
 
I was able to put a shoe on my left foot tonight. If it weren't for the meds, I'd pop a bottle of bubbly.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top